Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday!

Hey y'all! I hope you guys are having a fabulous Thursday so far. This week has been a bit on the heavy side as far as my schedule is concerned. None the less, these little things have kept me smiling!

Bike Riding Weather

The weather has been oh so lovely in the evenings that I just HAD to do something outdoorsy. We used this same bike at our wedding, bringing me on a trip down memory lane!

Turquoise love

This one doesn't need much of an explanation. Wearing anything in this color family makes my heart happy!

Pool Days

Living in Florida  it is a must to get in some pool time. It is even sweeter going with the love of my life, and our fabulous friends.



Moving Forward

We did a lot of work to our house when we first moved in. I still do DIY projects whenever I can, but I'm itching to keep the list going and knock out some major projects. On the list are picking out exterior paint colors, and getting some plans together for a kitchen face-lift! Hoping these things get rolling soon!

Party Planning

I am knee deep in some serious party planning! This stuff seriously keeps my blood pumping! I love any excuse to throw some glitter around. Zane would highly disagree, since it ends up everywhere :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment