Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday!

Thursdays are bi-polar days for me. Since our office is closed Fridays, Thursday has adapted the Friday mentality for me. However, it is also one of the busiest work days, running around trying to get all my ducks in a row for the weekend services. So, I figured I would share some of the fun things that are making me happy this week. 

Ice Cream!!!
 My favorite is vanilla with butterscotch mixed in. If it is in the house, I literally can't go a meal without it!


New Phone
I wasn't planning on getting a new phone, my iPhone 4 was quite alright for me. Until it decided to play a cat with nine lives, cutting in and out of consciousness! Sooo, i decided it was time and upgraded to the iPhone 5. It is safe to say I am in love!

Chick-fil-a Dates!


I love Chick-fil-a, okay.. I love food in general, but Chick-fil-a is just up there in my book! I got the chance to take a friend of mine to lunch who has been struggling. It was so good to connect, and be able to encourage someone who needed it! If you see an opportunity, take it! P.s. their peach milkshakes are a favorite of mine!!

My Tripod Came!!

Ever since I made the decision to invest in a  digital SLR camera, I knew I would need a tripod to accompany it. I'm so excited to set this bad boy up and learn how to take better photos!


Killer's Tickets 




This one tops them all!! Going to see The Killers in concert has been at the top of our bucket list for a long time now. Whenever they would even be remotely close, they would be playing in larger festivals, and that's just not how we wanted to see them. I'm thrilled to tell you they are coming to Orlando in August and a group of our friends are going to see them! Best. News. Ever! Now I get extremely excited / loud when they come on my Pandora station!! 

Hope you all are having a fabulous Thursday, and that your weekend is even better! Got any exciting plans?!

1 comment:

  1. love posts like this! always fun seeing what other people are into!

    ReplyDelete