Wednesday, February 5, 2014

[ Celebrate ] Super Bowl

This is the third year we have had a Super Bowl party at our casa, and I have to say, I absolutely love it! 
Football, food, and friends. It doesn't get much better than that! 
Here are some traditions that I love- 
1. Guess the final score- we have everyone come over early, and jot down what they think the score will be. The closest wins a gift card! This year was crazy, but somehow I won! 
2. Appetizer cook off! - The past two years we have done chili, but this year we spiced it up with appetizers! So delish! 
3. Commercials / half time show- this year I didn't even pay attention to the commercials, but I heard they were far from fantastic? But I LOVED the half time show! Well done Bruno & RHCP!!! 
4. I always try to make it fun for everyone, so here are some of my decorations-

Please don't mind my horrible iPhone pics! 



I divided the tables into Broncos / Seahawks, and loved it! Crepe paper and balloons are always cheap & easy decor! 


Again we had both Broncos & Seahawks represented in the drink category! Cokes & sodas are a must as well! 

Hope y'all had a fun Super Bowl, I know we are already looking forward to the next! 



No comments:

Post a Comment