Friday, February 14, 2014

[ Celebrate ] Valentine's Day

While perusing Target Monday evening, I came across the cutest little pink cupcakes and instantly knew they needed to come home with me! 

When you combine cupcakes, balloons, a pink chair and an adorable toddler in a pink tutu- you are bound to capture something cute!!

Special thanks to the Peterson's who are always up for anything, and are so patient while I try to figure this whole camera language out. Bradli was a pro as always! Four cupcakes later, she was on a sugar high ;)


- Happy Valentines Day -




























Go celebrate love today.

















1 comment:

  1. I'M OBSESSED!!! I know I'm partial, but seriously- these are unbelievable! You did such a great job, Joslyn! We love your talent, but we love YOU even more!

    ReplyDelete