Thursday, January 30, 2014

Happy Heart Thursday - Staycation mode

Hi loves,
It has been such a wonderful week!! My MIL came to visit for a long weekend, and it was so nice having a built in vacation, without leaving the comfort of our home.
On a side note, the Super Bowl is this Sunday, whose ready?! Any favorite traditions out there? We will be gearing up for our third annual SB party, and I for one, am ready to E.A.T. - I surley can't be the only one ;)

Soo, back to this week-
 
1.No staycation is complete without cinnamon rolls. We had lot's of them.
2. Pedicures. I always choose OPI Big Apple!
OPI Nail Polish - N25 Big Apple Red
 
 
3. I ate my weight while touring our fav restaurants around Fort Myers.
 
 
4. We went to Sun Harvest juice factory, and discovered they made the best key lime pie EVER! I also decided I love it ten times better with strawberries!
 
 
5. I have been on a huge organizational kick. Including my scrapbook paper. It was a wild night turning this pile of randomness into something I can live with!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment