Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Where I am



I will be the first to admit, it has been pretty quiet around here lately.. okay fine since September, but whose counting?!  And when I say around here, you know I'm not referring to  life, just mainly this blog. Our life has been quite the whirlwind finishing 2013 strong. But, I am happy to report that January has felt like a fresh breath of relaxation. I can definitely say this month has been a great reflection and evaluation time for me in all aspects of my life. Clearly, I am not alone as I read every other blog about goals, planning, and dreams for 2014. I typically don't feel lead to write down a long list of things I am only motivated to conquer for one week. However, the more I push myself, the more I am motivated to do just those things- set goals, plan and be intentional, and dream big for this next year, or what feels like a brand new season for me.
 2013 was filled with many big projects, work and fun related. So now that I am in a state of rest, I am excited to get rolling on some exciting stuff. So what does 2014 look like for me? I am really feeling inspired to push myself in this outlet RIGHT HERE! You will hopefully see more blog post, and more inside my world. I have so many fun things from 2013 still sitting, waiting to be shared with y'all. Its sad, really! I am hoping to actually make my Etsy shop a priority, and get my hands dirty with all things crafty, some home projects, and anything that inspires me! 2013 was a great year, but I am so excited to conquer some big ideas in 2014. Cheer's to a fresh start, big ideas, and many pretty things to come ;)

1 comment:

  1. love you!! looking forward to regular posts... and hoping to do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete