Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday

This week will be short and sweet. I spent the weekend in South Carolina celebrating the life of my uncle, and connecting with family. I have been pretty focused on excising and eating healthy, and have been such positive results. It takes a little bit of time to get into the swing of things, but it is so worth it! Here are some of the things that have made me happy this week. 

1. Enjoying the sweet scenery and family in South Carolina.


 As soon as I landed, I said "HILLS", it was good to be in the Carolina's! 
So many cute things in Downtown Greenville!
 
Loved this chippy painted wall!

 2. Went for a run with my family, not too fast, but that's pretty far for this gal! 




3. I received two of the sweetest gifts in the mail this week!

 Yankee attire, of course!

Loved this stump one of the sweet Elliott girls sent to me. She did that by hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment