Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday

Welcome, friends! It's Thursday, so that means I get to share some of the things that made me smile this week! What were some of your favorite things from this week? 

1. We celebrated Zane's 28th birthday! 




They make me laugh!

2. We tried to soak up every last minute with our Frenchies before they left us! I loved seeing Zane hang out with them and make them laugh.. again, can't wait to see him become a daddy!

 A little family style dinning at Buca Di Beppo!
I took them shopping in Naples, they clearly couldn't handle it. 
 Loved packing up their lunches each day! This was the last lunch I packed for them.
 Grabbing some ice cream on their last night
Had to put them on the bus to return to France. We were sad to see them go, but had so much fun for the past three weeks!

The girls gave Zane and I these roses. I love looking at them and thinking of our girls! 


 3. I am in "get fit" mode over here. It helps that we will be going on a cruise next month. Gotta get in shape!
The food does NOT make me smile, but being healthy does!






No comments:

Post a Comment