Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hey guys! I know its been a little bit since you have heard from me. But, I am still alive and well. We just got back from vacation, which I can't wait to share with you! As soon as we landed it was party time! I was asked to do a Fourth Of July BBQ, and I clearly jumped at the opportunity! I wanted to share some sneak peeks of what I have been working on, to hopefully get your ideas flowing and inspired to decorate for your own Independence Day bash! I can't wait to set everything up and share with you all the finished product. Until then, here are some things I have been working on!


Fun navy, red, and cream fabric! 

Of course, no Independence Day bash is complete without some flags!

This might be my favorite item so far- Vintage soda crate with paper cones for the candy bar!

My go-to garland of choice- circle garland!! 

The candy bar will be complete with navy, red and white candy! 
Thank you Party City for making it easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment