Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baby & Pearls - Capture Moments

Our good friends Kurt & Carrie were staying with us about a month ago. One day we grabbed Bradli, a quilt, pearls and made magic.. okay fine not magic but look at her!! She was the perfect model and I can't wait to do it again. Carrie, what's next?! If you missed my previous post on Carrie and Bradli, check it out here
I used my Nikon D7000 with a 50mm lens.  I have a long ways to go as far as learning about my camera. But the bright side is that you can always try, and there is no harm done! Do you have a fancy camera that you don't know how to use? Just grab it and put it to use, you never know what might turn out! On this day I learned that its good to go with the flow. This was unplanned, but we wanted to make the most out of a great day and a pretty baby! I love getting to witness the bond that Carrie & Bradli share and hope one day I will be blessed with the same opportunity. 
No matter what type of camera you have, get out there and capture life's little moments while you can :) 





 









 









1 comment:

  1. gorgeous! they look great, jos!!! the 50mm is my all-time fav for sure! ps-most of my fav pics I've taken of holden have been really spur of the moment shoots!

    ReplyDelete