Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday

Hey guys,
I know, I know, it has been forever since I have had a chance to post about my happiness on Thursdays! Well, I can honestly say my heart is truly happy! I have been a little MIA due to some trips but I believe we are staying put until September. We just got back from Zane's brothers wedding, and it was fantastic! I am however completely exhausted and have yet to recover. My house and my body just need some time. 
Time is something I just do not have at the moment since Zane and I will be hosting two foreign exchange girls from France for three weeks. Oh My Word! What have we gotten ourselves into?! To say this has been and still is a busy summer would be the biggest understatement ever. We barley got back from padre, then I had to gear up for an Independence day bash, finish up all the wedding plans for Devin & Rachel, and now get back and have an army coming to stay with us. 
Okay back to my Happy Heart! Nothing makes me happier than family & love. Weddings are the perfect combo! The wedding was a lot of work, but I had the best time getting to spend it with family! Here are some pics from the wedding!
I can't wait to get back into the swing of things and actually show you guys all the fun stuff that's been taking place since umm, like April! wow, that's been forever ago! On the list to share consist of baby portraits, bridal shower, first birthday, Camp Padre, Independence day bash and of course the wedding! Yikes, I have a bit to work on. So while I start on those items, take a look at whats been keeping me happy this week. 

1. I would not have made it, awake, through his week without an afternoon pick-me-up. Every. day! I also couldn't have made it without all my friends help. 





2.  Before the wedding commotion, I got to visit with my aunt, uncle, and four cousins! We went tubing on the river, enjoyed a little lunch, and went for a 6:00AM run followed by water aerobics. those ladies don't play! 



This may not seem like much to others, but this was the longest I have gone! Still keeping at it, in case y'all were wondering!



3. Zane's family is hilarious  and I enjoyed every minute of it while we set up for the wedding. 

 Walmart run with three carts, we had a train going.
 Zane decided he could be my florist/decorator. He did a pretty good job!


Rehearsal dinner fun

4. Finally able to party it up at the wedding!


 Just before we walked out. this was our third wedding we were in together :)
 Our little Florida summer family!
 The guys looked so good in their groomsmen get-up!
 Spending time with my mother-in-love is something I never get tired of. She worked so hard to help me pull this off. 
 Loved getting to see all of our hard work pay off!

5. Coming home is always hard to do for me. After being with family for a week, it was way too quiet. But I absolutely love to fly, and always enjoy the view. 



 Well, I hope this helped make up for my lack of posting recently. but seriously, stay put, because I got a lot of fun stuff coming. Just  don't hold your breath, I'm not sure on the time frame ;) Hope you guys have a fantastic Thursday. I'm off to go get ready for our French ladies!







1 comment:

  1. a+ for still running!!! glad you're life might slow done a litttttle here soon!! miss you, love!

    ReplyDelete