Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday

Do you know when life throws a million things at you at one time? They can all be good things.. but still things. I always want everything to be spaced out nicely. Unfortunately this has not been the case for the past month, and is definitely not the case for this upcoming summer either. 

Life lately has looked like a whirl wind. 
We just finished up a weekend filled with work, bridal showers, first birthdays and more work. I'm surprised I made it out of this past weekend alive! All the party planning has got my brain thinking of some new and fun ideas! Stay tuned! Needless to say the past few days have been spent trying to get back into the swing of things. So, I don't have too many fun things to share, but here are a few..

1. My husband is a genius and has bargained a way for us to have our house painted. score. Now to paint out paint colors. Thankfully We have a pretty good idea of what we want.. but just have to spend hours in home depot trying to find the perfect shade of taupe. 


2. My brother in law Devin is newly engaged and his lovely fiance has enlisted my help with wedding planning. We only have a few weeks to get all the details finalized. Welcome to life in the military. This is what my dinning room has looked like as we try and piece all of our ideas together! 


3. Breakfast Sunday morning on my way to church was a bit fancy thanks to leftover shower goodies :)


4. The weather in the sunshine state has been all but sunny this week. Hints my lack of motivation. Love being able to wear rain boots and sweatshirts, and some greener grass for our year. Boo for having to wait to paint our house!




5. The guys made brownies last night and we watched a movie.. It was a welcomed break!



Now to find the "off button" for this brain of mine... 


1 comment:

  1. love these posts, jac!!! hoping life will kind of settle down here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete