Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Heart Thursday

Once again, Thursday rolls around and I realize I have not produced anything exciting for you guys. I have to admit, I have been in such a funk lately. After the weekend of shower / party craziness, I kinda let go a little bit. It felt like a mixture between having no motivation and being so overwhelmed with a growing to-do list, that I just didn't know where to begin. But, I am slowly picking back up the pieces and getting back on track! I wish I could promise you some more exciting things coming up, but reality is, it might not happen. So bare with me, and eventually I will get my ducks in a row and feel more like myself. In the midst of not feeling quite like myself, I did have some great moments this week... Happy Heart Thursday!

1. On the top of that list would be celebrating three years with this handsome man. We kept it simple and made reservations at The Veranda. It was the most adorable little restaurant! 



2.  Some of Zane's friends have come together to purchase produce in bulk. We finally were able to get in on the deal and were so excited. This entire box for only $16.00.. come on! Onions, avocados, limes, corn, tomatoes, potatoes, cucumbers, pineapple.. you get the point. Its been so nice to just pick up chicken to grill along with all this goodness!


Dinner last night... fajitas! We have been making guacamole every.single.day! 



3. For about a month, I have been saying I want to wake up early and run on the treadmill. Well, I finally made room last night for it in our spare room and woke up early today. It has done wonders for helping pull me out of this funk.. so far. Giving me energy and not having to think about finding the motivation when I come home! It also gave me time to sit down and relax a bit before getting ready for work.. I just love this bright part of our home!





I hope y'all have a wonderful Thursday! And if you are feeling in a funk too, don't worry! Just start one step at a time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment