Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Listening To

Uhhh. I promise to have an updated organized bathroom post for you soon!

In the meantime, I figured I would share what I am listening to. Because, quite frankly I'm really enjoying it! Music at work is a must. My desk is in the front to greet any visitors at the church. So, it helps to provide an inviting atmosphere  as well as help mask any conversations. It also keeps me sane during the crazy busy days! I totally get excited when I come across albums that I can listen to at work. They need to be positive, fun, but not too crazy.  Jay-Z unfortunately doesn't make the cut!

So, right now I am completely loving John Mark McMillan. I am a big fan of the vibe  Economy and The Medicine give. I have been listening to both albums non-stop for the last week and have yet to grow tired of them. 




My favorite songs so far are "Chemicals", "Reckoning Day" and "Carolina Tide", obviously! It's also a plus that he is from Charlotte, NC! 
I totally recommend jumping on Itunes, Spotify, Pandora, whatever you have to do to get some of this in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment